Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Gail's LLLI Conference Blog

Friday, May 27, 2005

Conference blogger 3

Conference blogger 3

Things are falling in place for my first ICF ever.

I've found a room mate from Minnesota, just across the border from my home state of Wisconsin. She has a tower room!! This will help stretch my conference budget. Towers rooms are a bit more spendy but come with the bennie of continental breakfast and appetizer in the afternoon. Whoo hoo!!! That should help me allot a bit more money to spend at the World Faire!!



I still haven't picked out all my sessions. How can I decide???

Gail

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Suna Kendall said...

Congratulations on getting a roommate--that will help a lot! I got my confirmation today, so I am also excited about the conference!

Sue Ann

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger AgnesAnne said...

Yes... that's abig stressor GONE.
Now the excitement is creeping back in!

I look forward to dropping in the tech room and meeting you.

See you in 4 1/2 weeks!!!

Gail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home