Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Gail's LLLI Conference Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Today's the day!

Gail's LLLI Conference Blog

Today's the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My nerves are settling down.
Just fine tuning my suitcase and deciding what to leave behind. I want to save space to bring things back home to my family.

On my way to work this morning I'll pick up some cash for the World Faire and tips. I'll pick up some almonds and sunflower seeds to munch on while sight seeing and while waiting for my plane this afternoon. I bought some packets for seasoned tuna to add to noodles for a few dinners. I'll have to let you know how it works. My dh suggested military meals... hmmm.

I've printed off copies of all the emails about where to be when...
I've charged my cameras batteries and picked up a charger instead of taking my docking station and cables along on the trip. I really like it! It fits in my little camera bag and charges much faster!!

I guess I'm ready???? Lol.
Off to see what else I should leave home. I wish I had a rectangluar shawl. I could use it to keep warm, sit on, carry stuff in... i just never found what i wanted...hmmm, maybe I'll find one at the World Faire!!

Gail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home