Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Gail's LLLI Conference Blog

Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday Morning

Friday Morning

Mmmmm the beds here are amazing!!
I forced myself to get up a bit after 6:30am. I've breakfasted and am waiting to start sight seeing. The museums are closed until 10am...
The red trolley starts at 9:10... so I'll hop on and off at different monuments until the museums open.

I've been bumping into leaders from around the world... France, Canada, Mexico so far. California seems to have the largest contingency from my unscientific elevator polls.

The tech room is cool. Folks are trickling in to get their photos taken for CN. I'm having a bad hair day so I'll pass today...

oops gotta go get me camera!

gm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home